Friday, April 27, 2012

Life Lesson Friday

Mom got a nice compliment at work yesterday.  Her boss said that she was a lot of fun to be around.  Mom said she owed it all to me.

See, Mom learned from me that EVERYTHING is an ADVENTURE, and she changed her mindset to reflect that.  That's the Life Lesson Mom learned from me. 


That's got to be one of my favorite pictures of Mom and I.  It was taken 2 Christmases ago..  Mom would like to remind you that I weigh 70lbs.  Not sure why that's relevant.

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Fred said...

Great picture! And I love that lesson. :P

Kari in Alaska said...

you look to be a great snuggler

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

We have so much to teach them, don't we. Nice snuggling technique, too, Bolo.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 keeps telling me that I teach her the meaning of joy each and every day!

That's a GREAT photo, Bolo!

Woofs,
Tommy

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Bolo!! That picture is just so cute. I can see why it would be special to you. Weenie likes to sleep like that with Mommy but he only weighs 13 pounds.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona