Monday, May 7, 2012

Mailman Monday!

Mom and Dad and Puppy have been super busy recently.  Can't say that I've been all that occupied with anything but sleeping on the bed, sleeping on the sofa, drinking water, peeing it out later, you know, the usual.

Some excitement did happen not even 30 minutes ago! 

Picture this!  There I was in the backyard, sniffing around, making sure the perimiter was safe when Mom opens the door and says, "Bolo!  Inside!  Mailman!"

And I went:

WHERE?!?!?!?!

(Sorry for the old picture, I think Mom has developed an allergy to her camera.)

So I got a chance to sniff out my Mailman!  He's a nice guy.  I like him.  He's always very friendly to us.  Thank you Mr. Mailman! 

That's about all the excitement I've had recently.

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

so glad you have a nice mailman :)

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Two French Bulldogs said...

Glad that mailman didn't squirt you with that pepper spray stuff
Benny & Lily

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That pic may be an oldie but t's a goodie!

Did the mailman bring you anything exciting, Bolo?

Woofs,Tommy

River said...

What a nice surprise. We bark like maniacs at our mailman. You are a nice doggie.

love & wags,
River

Alexandra said...

Nice dog !!!!