Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mayhem Monday on Wednesday!

Hi All!  Mayhem here!

I'm visiting for a few days.  Puppy has been visiting me a lot this summer so I thought I'd return the favour! 

It's very different being here.  There aren't nearly enough windows that I can look out.  Puppy's Parents are more than happy to take me out on walks so I can have a look at the neighbourhood.  This morning Puppy even took me out for a walk!  With his Mom of course.

There's a rumour that I'll be coming for a longer visit this winter and that this is a test run.  I don't believe it for a second.

Look for more posts from me this week!  Nice to see everyone again!

Mayhem out!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Good to see you back, Mayhem! Enjoy your visit!

Woofs,
Tommy

Dexter said...

Mayhem! You let Puppy walkie you? Sounds like you are fitting in very well.

Slobbers,
Mango