Monday, December 31, 2012

Mayhem Monday! - Happy New Year!

Mayhem here!





Fun times going on at this house.

I'm feeling a little better about my people leaving me here - enough to give Chingmy a smackdown every now and then when she tries to nip me.  Temp-Mom says we should realize that she's the QB in this house and act accordingly.

There have been good walks - with and without Chingmy.  Some good sleeping on the couch time and lots of trips to PetSmart.  I heard a rumour I was going to go to Daycare one day but the closest I've been is walking Puppy to his school/daycare.  Oh, yeah, and I got a nail trim.  Not sure why Temp-Mom wanted me to get one of those.  Although it did mean I had the undivided attention of TWO lovely people for a few minutes.

That's about it.

Temp-Mom says, since today is my blog post and it's the last day of the year, I get to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

So, here you go:

Happy New Year!

Wow.  Really?  She couldn't think of something a little harder for me to do?  Really?

Oh well, Mayhem Out!  PEACE!

No comments: