Monday, December 4, 2017

Woah! December?

So, NO IDEA what happened to November, but we're already December and I wanted to post more often.  I was looking through pictures of my girls and noticed that it's so very hard to get a good picture of Wedgie.  Now, I am using my phone, and I'm sure if I took out the big DSLR with a fast shutter speed I could get a better picture, and I might need to do that soon, but for right now, there is always some part of Wedgie in motion.  Usually her tail.


In other news, we're pretty much ready for Christmas. The first present of the year goes to Wedgie - because it's pretty hard to hide a dog bed in this house.  Anyway, she seems happy with it.  Which is a good feeling.  No pictures because I haven't had a chance to clean up the bedroom in a while, and you don't need to see dog hair all over the place.  Chances are there's dog hair all over your house, look at that instead.

Lastly, I want to mention how much Puppy LOVES Wedgie and how much Wedgie loves Puppy.  He spends a lot of time playing on the floor, which makes him the perfect height for kiss attacks by our resident kissyface wag monster. She's also a little cuddlier than Chingmy.  Chingmy suffers through a hug then tells you when she's done.  Wedgie just soaks it all in and when you let go, she'll shake it off and rearrange her wrinkles.


Puppy picked out her new bed in fact.  He also picked out her i.d. tag - we finally took a trip without them to pick one out for her.  He's not ready to walk her.  He only outweighs her by 15lbs and he'll need to be at LEAST double her weight to deal with her dragging ability. 

My "children" are awesome.
I hope to write before Christmas, but if I don't, Best Wishes of the Season and I hope Santa Paws is good to everyone.

-The Mom.

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

A new dog bed is an awesome gift, Wedgie!
I understand about all the hugging. That would be Mackie when he comes to visit. I'm not much of a hugger either, Chingmy.

Sue said...

Wow, we think she's going to really love her first Christmas with her new family. A new bed is a fabulous gift. We all wish all of you a wonderful holiday season.